Available in both Low-Melt and Hot-Melt technologies. Low-Melt is applied at 265 ºF to bond heat sensitive substrates such as polystyrene foam.
Good general purpose characteristics. Bonds a broad range of materials.
Multi-purpose, low profile Glue Dots™ are pre-extruded hot melt "dots" of adhesive packaged in a convenient dispenser box.
- Bonds instantly.
- Attach paper, coupons, business or reply cards to samples.
- Clear dots remove cleanly and easily.
- Faster and safer than hot glue guns.
- Non-toxic, odorless and FDA compliant.
Easy to use. Simply place bag between seal bars, press down and release.
- Adjustable timer for different poly thicknesses.
- Service kit includes: 2 heating elements and 2 PTFE® tape strips.
All-in-one unit seals and clean cuts poly tubing in one easy step.
- Built in sliding cutter.
- Service kit includes: 2 heating elements, 2 PTFE® tape strips, and 1 cutter.
PTFE® Tape protects heat sealing equipment.