Biodegradable Loose Fill is made from corn starch.
- Corn starch fill dissolves in water leaving no toxic waste.
- Organic fill is static free.
The "clean" peanut! No breaks! No crumbing! .
- "Figure 8" design acts as a shock absorber for delicate products.
- Heavy-duty loose fill has solid centers to protect heavier products.
The perfect general-use system for anyone that receives packages with loose fill and wants to reuse fill.
- Requires minimum of 10 feet clearance.
- Refills without lowering bag.
- Strong vacuum empties a one cubic foot carton in less than 10 seconds leaving behind even the lightest items.
Polystyrene Loose Fill cushions contents on all sides.
- Interlocking shape prevents contents from settling.
- Economical, fast and easy to use void fill.
- Available in white, green recycled and pink anti-static.
Squeeze the spring-loaded scissors to release the right amount of peanuts.
- Includes rope and 2 pulleys.
- Mounts to warehouse ceiling.
- Durable, rot resistant canvas bag has reinforced flexible tubing attached.
- Dispenses all types of loose fill.
Perfect for low volume packing or warehouses with limited storage.
- Choose from all 7 different types of loose fill.
- Available in 7 cubic foot bags.
- Ships U.P.S. oversize.
Great layering protection.
- Use in between layers of product to evenly disperse weight.
- Makes a great envelope stiffener.
- Top layering protects products from damage when box is being cut open.
- Sized to fit our most popular cartons.
- All made from 200#/ECT-32 corrugated.
Large gusseted bags make great container liners and equipment covers.
- Pre-cut bags are perforated on a roll for fast, easy dispensing.
- Keeps products free from settling dust.
- Use to line large cartons for moisture protection.
Conceals as it protects.
Great for use on construction materials and equipment.
Protects equipment, machinery and materials from dust, moisture and dirt.
More economical than drop cloths.
Top sheeting keeps tops of pallets protected from settling dust and dirt.
Sheets can be used alone or with dispensing system.
Great for use in between layers of product.
- Top layering cartons protects products from damage when package is being cut open.
- Use as an added stiffener in envelopes.
- Constructed from 0.22 or 0.30 point Kraft fiberboard.
Soft, absorbent Indented Kraft Paper bounces back after repeated impacts during shipping.
- Used in wrapping, interleaving or great as a void fill.
- Made from 100% recycled material.
- Naturally bio-degradable and recyclable.
Same great bubble protection cross-perforated every 12 inch for easy tear off.
- Available in 3/16, 5/16 and 1/2 inch bubble height rolls.
- Retail lengths available for low volume or retail applications.
- Pink anti-static bubble provides both cushioning and static protection for electronic components.
- All rolls are cross-perforated every 12 inch for easy tear off.
Foam rolls are cross-perforated every 12 inch for easy tear off.
- Light-weight protection.
- Foam absorbs shocks.
- Keeps products clean and mark free.
- Moisture resistant.
- Pink anti-static foam protects sensitive electronic components from static discharge.
Flexible Singleface Corrugated conforms to all shapes and sizes.
- Singleface is Kraft "A" flute corrugated.
- 1/4 inch flutes provide shock absorbing cushioning.
- Use to protect metal and glass parts.
Crumples easily for packing into small cartons and mailers.
Enhance the appearance and add dimension to your packaging with premium quality tissue paper.
- Special dyes resist fading and bleeding.
- Soft texture on both sides.
- Choose from 10 assorted colors.